1-on-1 Personal Training
- Health and Fitness Programs
- Sport Specific Training
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Lifestyle and Nutritional Coaching
Semi Private Personal Fitness
- 2-4 Participants
- Fun, motivating, and interactive
- Resistance, functional, fitness training education
- Lifestyle and Nutritional Coaching
- Exciting, well planned group classes for all fitness levels
- Great for cross training for athletic events
- We teach a wide variety of skills and introduce non traditional equipment to keep it fun as well as challenging
- Custom tailored Boot Camps for sports teams or co-workers
Body Architects introduces a wonderful way to bring some yin into your yang, some flow to your strength.
We get so caught up in the go, go, go that we sometimes forget to pay attention to what matters and enjoying the moment as it passes. Learning how to connect body and mind gives the moments meaning. Adding yoga into you weekly workout routine can help in so many ways!!
Yoga is for anyone and everyone, if you can’t touch your toes even better.
We focus on breath, which relaxes the mind and helps the body release, also balance, strength and flexibility.
Starting from the basics and slowing build.
See you on the mat!!!
Corporate Yoga – We come to you!
Yoga is a time-proven practice that opens a gateway for individuals to achieve all aspects of fitness – be it physical, mental or emotional health you’re seeking. Life is busy and often chaotic. We all deserve at least a small amount of time each day to battle the stress and tension we often face. Corporate employees who face an increase in demands and long hours (often hunched over a computer) due to the busy world we now live in, should definitely not be excluded. While stress can help us meet deadlines, too much or constant stress can begin to manifest itself in many negative ways – such as sickness, irritability and inability to cope with personal and/or professional obstacles. Our response to these stressors can significantly impact our entire well-being. Yoga is a proven practice that can help reduce stress, if not completely remove it from body and mind.
The Benefits of Corporate Yoga
- Energetic employees resulting in higher productivity
- Reduction in stress-related sick occurrences
- Improved concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Relief of various repetitive strain injuries as well as high blood pressure
- A more positive outlook and ability to handle high stress situations
- A great outlet to interact away from our desks and build further relationships with other members of our team
- Less employee turn-over due to general well-being within the workplace
- Relief from the sedentary duties within an office setting without having to actually leave the office. This reduces fatigue and provides employees a balance between work, personal life and overall health.
- Yoga is fun! Employees are grateful to their employers for providing them that brief time away and often return with a smile – ready to take on the rest of the day.
The best part? All of these benefits are with little to no effort required by the employer.
Contact me and I will do most of the work!
Team Green Kids Kickboxing
Helping children learn the benefits of hard work and discipline at a time where habits like these are essential to becoming a strong, responsible adult.
Kid’s Kickboxing is where physical skills are used to teach youth the importance of dedication and belief in what they can achieve. Martial arts training technique is taught in ways that relate to life and the mentality that forces the mindset of being at their best. They incorporate diverse exercise and rigorous pad working drills that focus on attention to consistency and creating habits important for their personal success. With these skills children build confidence that lead them to uncovering the limitless potential of their young minds and bodies.
Team Green kickboxing
Learn self-control and build confidence with body sharpening physical skills.
This program is designed to teach individuals the ability to unlock their inner athlete, which exists in everyone who is willing to commit to the challenge of improving themselves. Using tools from martial arts like Muay Thai and Taekwondo, participants are taught how to train like a true competitor. Starting with basic foundation building technique that will develop into a skillful move set that exceeds what is thought to be the limit of individual capability.